About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, March 1, 2010

~ Inspiration ~



"The wisdom of the wise, and the experience of ages,
may be preserved by quotations."
- Isaac D'Israeli



As you have probably figured out by now - I love inspiring quotes! To me they are years of wisdom and experience compacted into a one-liner, that is sometimes so profound and life changing - and teaches better than a novel of all the years compiled ever could.


I have books full of them. Journals with pages penned, of quotes that jump-start my heart.  I have quotes all throughout my house framed on various walls.  Quotes in files on my computer.  Everywhere.

So, I thought I would bring to you today - this Monday, a brand new start for the week - some inspiring quotes that speak right to the soul.  And perhaps you'll discover a favorite new quote that will speak right to you as well.
Enjoy it as much as I do!  : )

"It's not where you start
- it's where you finish
that counts."
-Zig Ziglar

No comments: