About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~ Just Keep Swimming ~


So, yesterday I prayed for much needed energy to accomplish a huge task yesterday of creating and painting huge panels for a gigantic backdrop we are making for a youth "Roadshow" (short play/skit) this weekend.  I was totally blessed with all the energy and more that I needed right down to the last second!  Now, today - I can barely move from bending, stretching, lifting, squatting etc. etc. etc.!!!  Today I'm going back for more - all day long to hopefully get it done. 

And as I literally rolled myself out of bed, blindly putting one foot in front of the other - this song started playing through my head and made me laugh a little!!  Enjoy!  : )

No comments: