About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

~ Simple Truths of Life ~


  "Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process."
~ Anne Wilson Schaef

There are many things I've learned in my life, that have changed, molded and created who I am today. 
What is something you have learned that is your life tool?

The simple truths of life are indeed our anchor - our lighthouse - our pathway in this journey.  Today, write down these truths you have learned and teach them to someone you love ♥


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Cuz - I LOVE the Anne Wilson Schaef quote! It IS indeed a process... that is a fundamental thing we all need to learn and internalize ... :) Love ya!