About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Thursday, March 25, 2010

~ Everything ~


“There is never nothing going on.
There are no ordinary moments.”
-Peaceful Warrior

Somedays, I just feel like the minutes are ticking away - everything is the same again as it was yesterday, kind of like the movie: Groundhog Day.  Waking up the same time every morning - making breakfast - packing lunches - hurrying kids along to school.  Then what? . . . oh ya - unloading/loading the dishes.  A load or two of laundry, walking the dog, etc. etc. etc.

When the above quote found me a couple of years ago - and then again echoing within the archives of my brain this morning - I thought: "Yes!  This is true . . . it is ME that needs to open my eyes to the "no ordinary moments" and remember that every single second - something - everything -  IS going on!"  Even while I'm going thru my daily motions, feeling like it's just another day like the one before - there still is something going on.  No moment is ordinary - no matter what.  What an eye opener it is for me to know this.  It's like a breath of fresh air into repetitive reality. 

Here's to really seeing the "no ordinary moments" today - and open your eyes - w i d e - to all the little tiny miracles happening all around us all the time.  I love this quote by Albert Einstein:

"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Enjoy your day today. Open your heart and eyes to new discoveries in your moments today.  They are there, you just need to look.


No comments: