About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, March 15, 2010

~ One More Degree ~


"Spring forward & Fall back"
-daylight savings

Ever since I was little, I have never liked this time change business.  Especially this one - the "Spring Forward" one where we lose an hour.  I have always wondered why we just don't leave well enough alone!  I understand the "logic" that it apparantely saves electricity and for all those sport's enthusiast's that it gives more light later in the day.  But in reality, all I'm hearing in my head is "blah-blah-blah!"

With it being so dark this morning, it made it really difficult to not only get the kids up for school an hour earlier but me too!  And today is most definitely a much-needed boost of inspiration and motivation for me.  I love this video.  It usually works for me with that extra needed inspiration - as I realize and am reminded that all it takes is one more degree of effort to change everything.  And if we dig deep enough - we will find it.  Because we ALL have it.  It's just a matter of choice whether or not to do it.

So!  Here's to longer days ahead filled with more light.  A sign that Spring is blossoming into Summer. Now THAT is what I'm talking about! hahaha!

: )

No comments: