About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Saturday, March 13, 2010

~ Bitter or Better ~



"You can choose whether to be Bitter in life or
Better"

One of my good friends taught me the above quote yesterday. 
She has a beautiful, amazing positive spirit as she lovingly cares for her heaven-sent special needs daughter. She never ceases to amaze me with her endurance and faith in every footstep.

It dawned on me that the words: bitter and better are only 1 letter off.  And just by changing 1 letter, can change everything in your life - for good or bad.

Here's a little something about choosing to Be Happy today!  Have a fantastic day all!  : )

No comments: