About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Thursday, April 1, 2010

~ Last Post ~


With much regret, this will be my last post.  I've loved writing and posting every single day - whether I felt like it or not -  for the last 79 days ... which has been pretty much a daily consistent record for me in keeping!  But with everything going on in my life - something has to go.  It takes a lot of time every day to post and some days it just takes up too much of my day. 

I still have all of my previous post's archived to read for those - if any - would like to read them.  I want to thank all of those who have commented and supported me throughout this journey. 

I leave with you my heart and love.  Always be kind and true wherever you may walk in life.

The last p.s. ....

: D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank goodness because I thought your posts were actually getting quite drab and boring. Maybe try something else for a change like tole painting or ceramics or something crafty.