About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, April 5, 2010

~ Gift ~



"I like sunrises, Mondays, and new seasons.
God seems to be saying,
‘With me you can always start afresh’."
~ Ada Lum

Here we are - Monday again. 
When I read the quote above a few months back, it changed my Monday's for me.  Yes it is true - we always have the choice and opportunity to "start afresh."  Each day - even Monday - is truly a gift.  What we do with this gift is what matters most.  Life is precious, you never know when that last second is going to tick.  Making this day matter - is like expressing silent Gratitude for what you have so richly been given. 

Make this day - Monday - matter in your life.  Make it valuable and worth etching into your book of life.
: )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT post, Cuz - what a great way to look at Mondays!