About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~ Finding Joy ~


"Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves
to recognize how blessed we are. 
When we live in the moment -
without fretting about the future or dwelling on the past. 
When we love unconditionally without expectation. 
And then the miracle of it all,
is when we feel that Joy find us again,
right into our being - full circle - one hundred fold."

I love the concept of Joy.  Pure Bliss.  There's nothing else like it.  It's as if the soul has been hydrated after a season of dehydration.  A gentle settling feeling within that sometimes causes one to catch their breath as the heart awakens.   I love the concept - because I love the little moments when I feel Joy.  Sometimes unexpected - but truly a welcomed visitor with arms wide open.  At times, it's not a "thing" that brings it home - but a moment.  Being in the moment with my eyes wide open, blindfolds off and seeing right before me all the blessings in the world.  A moment to completely relish in. 

Here's a little something to spark that Joy in your life today. 
And if you are living in the moment today - you will see and feel Joy like never before.  ♥

No comments: