About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Saturday, April 24, 2010

~ Party! ~


"I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks
is confetti and I'm having a party!"

I LOVE that quote!!  I borrowed it from one of my friends' FB post  : )  Isn't it such a great visual - AND an instant example of a positive attitude??!!!

Some days for me - feels like at every turn I'm facing an obstacle.  But, 'HOW' I react to these situations is up to me.  Instead of reacting - act.  And if I take the time for an "attitude adjustment" if necessary and move beyond it - it will truly make all the difference in not only my world but the world around me ... kids, family, friends, even the dog - everyone!!

I was reminded of a quote that my dear friend who I have been talking about lately, use to say to me:

"Make like a duck and let it roll off your back."

There again!  Attitude.  And like the quote at the beginning says ... Life can either be falling through the cracks or one great big fun party!  I'd rather have the latter - who wants to live a dramatic, unfulfilled, sad, negative life?  Not me.  And it's up to me.  Even on those challenging days - to "party" or not.

p.s....  This video is really cute.  And is perfect for this post today!  Enjoy!!  : )

No comments: