About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~ Be Grateful ~


"A grateful soul, is one who expresses thanks
at every turn in life -
no matter what is thrown his way."

I know I have talked about gratitude before - and this won't be the last time either!!  : )

Gratitude is one thing in life that really has gotten me through the toughest times.  It is also like a gift of peace and contentment that floods my soul, when I express thanks to all that is in my life before me.  It truly is one of the highest virtues and characteristics of a noble person - and he who gives daily thanks "no matter what is thrown his way" will be blessed one-hundred fold.

Challenge today!  If you already haven't started a Gratitude Journal - today is your day!  It's very simple.  At the end of the day, write down at least 5 things you are grateful for that happened in your life that day.  It doesn't have to be extravagant or complicated.  Simplicity is where gratitude is found.  The little things.  The meaningful moments.  Even if it was just "making it through the day."  AND - even write down any challenges/obstacles that you faced and conquered!  Gratitude is everywhere - even in the tough lessons of life. 

Open your heart ♥ and eyes today.  Be Grateful. And then feel the magic unfold - expanding within your being.

p.s.... Every day - all around you - holds "ordinary miracles" ... you just have to open your eyes and see.  This is where gratitude lives.

No comments: