About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~ Motivation! ~



"When it’s time to die, let us not discover
that we have never lived."
-Henry David Thoreau

My dear friend who's funeral I attended last week is the definition of motivation!
  She was ALWAYS up to going places - didn't matter where, and you would never find her wasting the day away.
  Her motivation for life is a beacon of light for me.  She constantly yearned to learn something new, accepted new challenges and was always in the midst of FUN!  She lit up the room whenever she entered it and her countenance magnified Life!  She lived and loved life.

No matter our circumstances in life - whatever they may be ... physical, financial, emotional, spiritual, mental ... whatever the case - let us from this day forward do everything we can to our highest ablility!  Let us live life and motivate others to do the same.  Don't let any handicaps you 'think' you have, stop you from progressing forward on your journey of life.

This video always motivates me to try harder and see beyond my limitations.  For our limitations are only blocks in the road that we see with our own eyes.  See beyond them today - and change your world! : )

No comments: