About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, April 26, 2010

~ Who You Are ~



“Who you are speaks so loudly
I can't hear what you're saying.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The best examples of  the "who" people are in my life are those who simply express it through unconditional love, kind actions, full of all that is good in life, selfless service, and the "Light" of which I talked about in my post yesterday.  No words are needed - their example speaks it all.

"Who" are you today?  How do you make those around you feel? 
If you took a poll, and asked people to describe in just one word of who you are - what would they say? 

Here's to being that "who" person today.  Keep this thought in the forefront of your mind today - and touch the lives around you, that only YOU can touch.



p.s.... This is my 100th post!!  Here's to keeping your goals you have set - going every single day ... whether you feel like it or not!  : )

No comments: