About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~ A Good Day ~


“As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget that the highest appreciation
is not to utter words,
but to live by them.”

Some days are more difficult to be thankful for - I know.  Each day holds a different challenge - obstacle - negotiation - and hurdle to overcome.  However, as I have mentioned so many times before - IF we are grateful and show our gratitude, then indeed it will be a good day.  The simplest things in your life right in front of you - right now - deserve acknowledgment of gratitude.

Today and every day is a Good Day.  See it, express it, live it.  This my friend is the secret to a happy life, as joy walks into your heart. ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're such a great teacher of "gratitude," Dearest Cuz - I know I don't remember to be grateful as often as I should; thanks for the reminder -

Oh, and I LOVE the photo - my guess is that is one of your photographic masterpieces? :)

Welcome Friends said...

Ahhhhh ... my dear cousin! I need to be reminded too ... I love the whole concept of gratitude. It seriously is one of the greatest virtues - doesn't cost a thing and brings the most wealth.

Yes ... this is an early morning shot of the meadow as the fog was lifting. : )

xoxoxo