About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Saturday, April 3, 2010

~ Inspire ~





“When you are inspired by some great purpose,
some extraordinary project,
all your thoughts break their bonds:
Your mind transcends limitations,
your consciousness expands in every direction,
and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world.
Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive,
and your discover yourself to be a greater person by far
than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”
- Santiz Patanjali

What inspires you in your life?  Who do YOU inspire?  I've really been thinking of this lately.  There are so many people in my life who inspire me in so many ways.  My life is richly blessed because of their inspiration - their Light shining in the darkness.  Not only by specific talents, but by WHO they are.  Their spirit that turns ordinary things into extraordinary.  Those who go beyond the extra mile.  Those who make me want to be a better person.

Inspire and be inspired today.  

"We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone." 
~ Marianne Williamson 

p.s. .... Here's to inspiration!  : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post and I love the quotes, Dearest Cuz!! Happy Easter weekend to ya!!

Luvs n BHz always,
J