About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~ To Everything ~


"To everything
there is a season
and a time
to every purpose
under the heaven."
- Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sometimes as I go through my life, the above mentioned is easier at times to accept and other times more difficult.  It isn't until everything unfolds in front of me afterward, I see clearly - that yes - there IS a season, time and purpose ... it's just enduring with patience and sometimes pure Faith to get to that clarity, that is difficult.  Just as life has it's own cycles - so do we.  And a lot of time we don't understand the cycles we must go through - but every one has been for my good and has made me stronger and the person I am today.

Here's to not only believing, but knowing that our lives have a season, time and purpose.  Just hold on a little while longer and one day the clouds will part and you will see what is right before you and where you are lovingly being guided.  You are never alone - never.  And finally, don't just endure the journey - but enJOY it.

No comments: