About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, May 24, 2010

~ Spice ~






"May you lead a vivid life,
richly textured with many glorious
sights .... sounds .... smells .... tastes .... touches."

One of my very dear friends whom I've known for 20+ years, gave me a wonderful thought-provoking book for my birthday, titled: "What I Wish For You."  It is full of heartfelt wishes encouraging the reader to live a full, healthy, vibrant life.  Its simple, straight-forward messages reach deep into the core of our humanity and touch us in ways that we know are true.

I love above quote that came from the book in the "Spice" category of life's thoughts.  It is so true!  The more we bring into our life - especially through our senses - adds so much depth and meaning and enjoyment to our every day journey. 

Sometimes I will just take myself on little journeys to bring into my life exactly what the quote says.  It truly makes a life so much more worth living - as I live ... - OUTSIDE - in the open air and magical little moments, in this glorious place called earth.

Here's to brining a little more "Spice" into your life today.  Go!  Take yourself on a journey.  Explore new things - and LIVE!  : )

No comments: