About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, May 17, 2010

~ I Believe ~


"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong, when everything is wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day.
I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

I borrowed this quote from one of my friends' Facebook post!!  Couldn't pass it up - it says a novel in just a few lines doesn't it?  What a perfect quote to start a new day - week with.

Take one of the lines today as a challenge - and make it become a part of you.  Which one jumps out and grabs your heart the most?  The kissing one probably does for the guys!  haha ... Whichever one it is - make it yours.  Let it change you for the better.

Here's to belieiving today

No comments: