About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~ Cinco De Mayo ~


I just love celebrations of life in all different cultures!  It adds variety, interest and fun to what could be a very boring existence!  For as long as I can remember - my mom always made it a point to celebrate whatever holiday was around - even if it wasn't an "American" holiday.  Food, games and tradition began when I was very young.  Not to mention increased respect for whatever culture we were celebrating at the time.

So!  Here's to celebrating Cinco De Mayo today.  I already have all the fixin's for dinner tonight for this festive holiday.  And for a little history on this day - you might find something you didn't know. 
Then for some added fun - here are some games and activities to enjoy!

Que tenga buen día!!  : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feliz dia del Cinco, Querida Prima Mia!! This reminds me of a Colbert bit about "Family Taco Night," that ends with... "Son, take off that sombrero... I will NOT be mocked...!"

Loves n Bear Hugz,
J