About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Sunday, May 23, 2010

~ Closer ~


"At any moment, you have a choice,
that either leads you closer to the Spirit
or further away from it." 

I found that quote just recently and this beautiful picture of Christ giving a "Bear Hug" as my dearest cousin has adopted for this title - which I must say I wholeheartedly agree! : )

When I first read that quote, it really made me see that I - ME - have the power, control, decision - CHOICE to either lead me closer or further away from the Spirit.  Nobody but me.  No matter my circumstances around me, my environment, the people in my life - it is ME by MY choice.  It was quite an enlightening moment for me.

What do you choose today?  What do you do in your life that leads  you closer to the Spirit?

Have a wonderful beautiful Sabbath today.  And may you choose this day to draw yourself closer to the Spirit.  ♥

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this post, Dear Cuz, and definitely my fave "Bear Hug" pic!! That quote is amazing, and I am so glad you found it and shared it - love U tons!! BH to you always!! - J

Welcome Friends said...

I love it when you comment dear cuz of mine! And yes indeed this title you gave for the picture is most definitely the best one it could ever have! : )

Luv ya back forever!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Hey, Dearest Cuz - Love that you reposted this one!! Happy Sabbath to ya, and lots of Bear Hugz...!!

- J

Welcome Friends said...

Yes dear cuz! One of my favorite Sunday post's! Was thinking of it today and thought - "hey I already have written something about this - I'll just re post it!"

So love your comments and that you enjoyed it "again!"
xoxo