About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, May 10, 2010

~ Journey ~


"The reason we start things
is rarely the reason we continue them."
- Alan Chrisoffersen's Road Diary - "The Walk"

When I read the quote above, I had to re-read it again.  It really made me think, as my mind began to capture moments in my life of starting and continuing things.  Whatever journey or project we start - we are never the same as we continue progressing forward. 

You've probably heard many times the quote:

"It's not the destination in life that matters most - it's the journey." 

I agree 100%.  Though I sometimes get anxious and want to reach the destination - it is the journey where we grow, progress and become who we were inteneded to be ... line upon line ... precept upon precept.  Even in trials and challenges - it is all the same.

Take a moment today and look back at your various journey's in life.  How have you become who you were intended to be?  Do you see in your mind - picking yourself up time and time again, putting one foot in front of the other and then coming out of it - a stronger being in all areas of life? 
Visualize your progression as "we continue in them." 

And finally remember - we are not only meant to endure - but to enJOY the journey of life.  ♥

No comments: