About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Friday, May 14, 2010

~ Luau ~


"The Luau ...
an endless buffet - straight from the Heavens"

In celebration of  "Aloha Friday"  I bring to you the Luau!

If you have not had the opportunity of experiencing a Luau - you are missing out on one of the greatest pleasure's in life!!  Not only is the food "ono-licious" ... but the entertainment is beautiful and hypnotizing as well.
Enjoy a little history of the Luau!   : )

"Alooooooooooooha!"

No comments: