About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Friday, January 22, 2010

~ Quarantined ~



It is still raining believe it or not - going on day 5.  Not only that, I woke up this morning feeling like the entire left side of my head, brain, teeth, sinuses were in a vice!  So - I've declared a quarantine!  Not going anywhere today - or doing anything but resting and reading, perhaps watching a movie ... letting my body rest!  Piano lessons have been cancelled and so has making dinner later on.  There is always cereal in the pantry, eggs in the fridge and pancake mix to whip up in seconds for these hungry people living here.  I've come to conclusion that it really isn't the end of the world, just a hurdle in my daily schedule, which is going to just have to be dealt with.  However, this "time-out" is something I'm looking forward to today I have to admit.  Though to a 5 year old, it would be a different story - yes?!!  : ) 

It's interesting how life still goes on with it's rythmn of living no matter if you're sick or not.  Though for my hubby, the world DOES stop when he is sick and everyone and everything around him to come to his aid - lol!!  Anyway, as I lay me down to sleep in a moment - I'll leave a thought today on this very short post ... in the words of Ferris Bueller:

"Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

So, here's me stopping for a moment.  Slowing down for just a bit.  Give it a try - who know's what you could be missing if you don't? ... rain or shine!  : )


No comments: