About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~ Another Chance ~



Every morning when I awake one of the first thought's that enters my mind is:

 "Ahhhh ... another day - another chance to make it right this time."

So often I feel I fall short of that quest however - of making it right.  My patience gets tested...evident in the volume of my voice - frustration sets in for one reason or another - motivation fizzles out - desire starts lacking ... all of these things at one time or another becomes my hurdle for the day.

However, if I concentrate on HOW to honor this second chance, then I feel I've accomplished something.  Every day is another gift.  What I will do with that gift is filled with endless potential.  If I stay focused on sharing this gift of a new day with someone it will be honored - another chance - and perhaps I've accomplished my purpose for a moment in my life.

"Let old dreams fade into the night,
so new ones can rise with the dawn."

What are you going to do with your new day?  How are you going to share this gift? 
Simple things hold the greatest treasure's ... small things bring to pass great things.
How you share today is what counts the most.

: )
p.s..... raining AGAIN! - lol

No comments: