About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~ Time Out ~


"I was once told that being sick is the nature's way of
saying: stop ... slow down ... take a time out!
I say - I don't have TIME to be sick!!
Nature won!"

So I've been really sick for the past couple of days.  And boy this one is a whammy!  Without going into much detail and grossing you out - shall we just say that nothing is staying down ... and it's coming out of both ends every 15 minutes or so?!!  Not to mention body chills, major aches in every single joint (including fingers & toes) and headache.  Just take me out back and put me down!

I'm right in the middle of a huge project that must be completed by Friday as well ... and this - being down in a time out - really isn't helping at all.  However, I must say that it has been nice to relax & catch up on some of my favorite movies ... but then again, it gets a little boring after the 10th movie!

There must be a lesson in this that I can share with you - or figure out myself.  The one thing that does come to mind however,  is how much more GRATEFUL I am when I'm feeling better and healthy.  Sometimes moments like this just slap ya right in the face - and takes you for a whirlwind ride!!!  I've decided not to fight it much anymore today.  My body functions have taken over my mind power and there's nothing I can do ... but to take a time out for now! Hope you're feeling good today.  Be grateful for it ... Be grateful for your health!

1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

Oh my gosh!! I hope your better soon :) Sending good healing thoughts your way...xoxo