About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~ Impossible ~



"Impossible
is just a big word thrown around by
small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given
than to explore the power they have to change it.
Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion.
Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare.
Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
~ Muhammad Ali


Dont' you just love that quote?!!  To me, it's so powerful and so true.  Sometimes I forget that indeed "Impossible is not a fact.  It's an opinion" ... and YES!  We have the power to change whatever we think is impossible in our own little corner of the world!  Do you think this flower believed it was impossible to grow up and thru concrete?  I don't think so.

And like I've told my piano students hundred's and hundred's of times that they can learn anything they want to play ... no matter the difficulty ... even if it's just one note - or one measure at a time - they CAN do it!  Nothing is impossible once we've set our mind and our burning spirit of passion to it!

So here's to impossible today.  And to remember that "Impossible is temporary.  Impossible is nothing!"  Don't ever let anyone tell you any different!!

No comments: