About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Friday, August 13, 2010

~ Pele ~



"Pele resides in Hawaiian hearts and minds
as the supreme representation of volcanic majesty and power."

Since today is not only Aloha Friday - but Friday the 13th as well, I thought I'd bring the 2 together and give you a little superstitions from Hawaii!

This gives the best history - mythology - superstition of Pele -
"The Goddess of Fire."

Enjoy your day.  Do everything you can to keep it good luck!  And remember to watch out for those black cats crossing your path - cracked mirrors - and walking under ladders!
And remember to keep "knocking on wood!"
: )

No comments: