About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Thursday, August 5, 2010

♥ Heartprints ♥


"Send me out today
to leave heartprints."

Yesterday, my daughter was "hanging out" with one of her close friends, who she wasn't going to see for awhile because they were going out of town.  While in the car taking her to see her friend - the words just came out of my mouth:
"leave them with a good memory."

The more I thought about it, (what now has become an "ah-ha moment" for me)  ... my thoughts continued on to me - to us - the world ... that yes, indeed ... we all need to leave each other with a good memory in life.  No matter who they are - friends, family, strangers ... but especially those we love ... those we see daily  Even when you know you're going to see them again in an hour - tomorrow - a few days - or even at the end of the day. Because you never know if it might be the last time you see them - or they you. 
What would be a good last memory you left with them?

So!  Here's to leaving good memories with those around you in your pathway of life today. 
Here's to leaving heartprints and touching lives -
only you can touch.

No comments: