About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Major vs. Minor



"Those who fail in love, life and relationships -
are those who Major in the Minor things of life!"

Whoa!  It's been awhile since my last post!!!  The days are flying by too quickly - and with a few projects under my wing ... my thoughts and energy have been gathered up in that!

So, quick post.  The quote above found me yesterday.  It came at a perfect time in my life right now - which quotes usually do for me - and really helped bring me back to what IS important in life!

Funny thing about "major vs. minor" is that in music, major chords are more upbeat - the "happy chords" as my piano students would say.  Now that's something to think about, isn't it?

So - today - here's to remembering the "Major" things in your life - those things that bring you joy, love, a full life ... and not dwell on the small, stupid, ridiculous - void of value - energy wasting junk ... the "Minor" things in life.

And also remember:

"Don't sweat the small stuff.  It's all small stuff!"

No comments: