About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~ Faith or Fear ~



In a household of faith, there is no need to fear or doubt.
Choose to live by faith and not fear.

Short post today ... I've just really been pondering on Faith a lot.  And how it's one of the pinnacle values that has guided me thru my life and still does to this very second. 

It is BY faith that so many little miracles happen in my life. 
It is by faith that I know what I know to be true. 
It is by faith that my burdens are lifted because I know that someone who knows me better than myself, will always take care of me. 
It is by faith that I am where I should be this very moment.

So!  Here's to living by FAITH and not fear today. 
In this chaotic world, it's so refreshing to "let go and let God."

No comments: