About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~ Summer! ~


"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
~Celia Thaxter

Ahhhh .... Summer.  Warmer days.  Endless adventures.  Long shadows in the afternoon glow of the "golden hour."  Joyful children at play.  The world is awake and alive! 'Tis magical indeed.

And just for your curious mind - here's a little something about summer. 
And below are the lyrics to one of my favorite children's songs ... enjoy!  : )



"Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?
Do you fish in a stream, or lazily dream on the banks as the clouds go by?
Is that what you do? So do I!

Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?
Do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool, or swing in a tree up high?
Is that what you do? So do I!

Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?
Do you march in parades, or drink lemonades, or count all the stars in the sky?
Is that what you do? So do I!"


"Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability."
 ~Sam Keen

And a little melody to get you in the spirit of Summer! ☼

No comments: