About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Friday, June 4, 2010

~ "IZ" ~


In honor of "Aloha Friday" I bring you the sweet melodies of Israel Kamakawiwo' ole "IZ" for short.  He is a family favorite and always brings us together, beginning from the first note.

One of his most famous songs is his beautiful rendition on the ukulele of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World." 

His voice is one of the most calming sounds you'll ever hear.  Another favorite is "White Sandy Beach" of which I made a video of from the pictures I took from our 3 - year in the making, family reunion we were a part of in July last year.

Enjoy this beautiful music and have an "ono" "Aloha Friday."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that song! Makes me cry every time!

Unknown said...

Hey, Dearest Cuz - Ono!! We love the IZ in Missouri, too!! Luvs n BHugz, J