About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

~ Giving Up ~

The weight, the pressure ...
the overwhelming of it all ...

Life - - -

- everything that encapsulates it,
vice-griping heart soul ...
makes my being yearn for
home ...
for Him.

To be cocooned within His arms.
To be picked back up by Him - after wanting to give up.

Giving up on life worries, struggles, challenges stress,
only to give it up to
Him.

And when I do that -
- release it heavenwardeverything ...
it happens.





He picks me back up and
carries me.



Hope re-births.
Vision is Light.

His Light.





"Come unto me, all ye that labour
and are heavy laden , and I will give you rest .
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
-Matthew 28-30

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Thank you for reminding me of these tender mercies, they always come at the times I need them the most.
Loretta

Welcome Friends said...

Loretta - I'm touched that this found you. I n

eeded it as well, thus the post. These tender mercies are all around us - everyday if we only see it.
He reminds us always - that He is there. I need to open my eyes more for the reminding.

xoxo