About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

~ All Life Stuff In Between ~

Ever so often,

enlightening moments are revealed
simply... gently ... yet
profoundly
at the piano bench within a magnified realm, while teaching, discovering and
learning.
Learning not just for my students, but for me ...
from them.

Comments outlined gold, wise in moment
- unexpected,
surges heart fiber and echos truth within synapses.
Child innocence - eyes lit
mirroring mine,
smile stretched across cheeks
as an "ah-ha" moment
emerses with discovery:

"I love how the notes on the lines,
all have
space notes in between them ...
how there's more to it."









Wise beyond her years observation ...

technical age of only eight.
I simply nod - awed ... and comment in return:
"you are so smart to recognize it that way."

Smile beams bright - eye's dance with a giggle.

I myself, have always loved the
"in between."
The title of my blog shows it to be true.
And how all life stuff in between,
lies the almost invisible - just waiting to be discovered.






 






































Daily miracles.

Gratitude.

Golden silences that speak louder than any words ever could.

Ah-ha moments in life.

Surprises.

Divine personal inspirations.

The true meaning when Spirit is communicating.

Joy.

Simplicity.

Discovery.

Wonder.

Indeed there lives something more in the
in between.



And for me this space - in between the lines -

is where I find
the life-joy part of living.



The dessert portions of heaven-sliced.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The space where
God lives interwoven into
all life stuff in between.

2 comments:

The Risk Exposures said...

This subject itself is another of life's secret that you share. The In-Betweens, where life's greatest moments sit at the top of the mountain. I believe that you were correct when you said that these "In-Between" moments are "invisible" to most people. I would like to share a different angle, from sitting in a different seat. The invisible can be very visible, as one just needs to tune their soul into the moment, and then one can always see and live the "In-Betweens". These are the moments that bring a smile to one's face as they walk down a street just thinking of that "In-Between" moment and the only person that sees that smile is oneself. The words of this blog are like notes on a Score of Music, and if you listen carefully, the message is clear!

Welcome Friends said...

Wow! Thank you Scott for your comments. And yes, I agree that they are visible - yet invisible to most. They are visible for those who seek and truly see.

Thank you {humbly} again.