About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Saturday, February 20, 2010

~ Laughter ~


"Laughter is jogging inside the body!"
: )

I have found, now as an adult,  that the times I need to just let go and laugh the most, are times when I am in moments of great stress. 
It's amazing how laughter truly indeed is "the best medicine" and can most assuredly lighten your load.

Some of my most favorite memories of laughing, were when I was young and my cousins, brothers and I were assigned to the
"kids table" during holidays celebrations.  Little did the adults know - that was the best seating in the house ... and it still is! 
We would burst out in such uncontrollable laughter, that no matter what we did, we couldn't stop it.  There were even times where milk would come out of our noses as we simultaneously drank and laughed at the same moment!  Those scenes would break the table out into the highest decibles of laughter even more, you could hear us down the street I'm sure!!! : )
Even still while writing this, those memories still make me laugh.  I sometimes go back to visit those moments - during the holidays - at that little round table, even now as a mom, as I join the kids and remember how it was back in the day.

Laughter indeed - is a precious thing!  It is an instant mood lifter and truly the best therapy!

Here's to laughing a little more today.  Reminisce your childhood and remember the moments that made you laugh and still do today.  Laughter is contageous and is definitely something that invites people to want to be around you!! 
: )

No comments: