About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Thursday, February 25, 2010

~ Here Comes The Sun ☼ ~


"Here comes the Sun ...
and I say,
It's all right."

There are days in my life that I "feel" the sun within my being - even on cloudy days ... and then there are days that I don't feel it - even on sunny days!  I've often contemplated the mystery of it all.  What determines the mood levels and feelings - already stirring within - that will govern my day, if I choose to allow them to do so ... the very moment I awake?  Even through all of my questioning this mystery ... it still remains a mystery. 

Days such as these, need a little boost now and again. 
And a couple of these instant mood lifters for me are photography (if you haven't noticed by now - haha) and music - another obvious thing.  Along with this amazing song - and these amazing lyrics - do it for me every time.

This song also holds a special place in my heart, as it was played at my uncle's funeral not too long ago.  It has become an instant connection to him, my dad and my dearest cousin each time I hear it or think of the title.  A connection through time and space linking each one of us, and finding itself right back into the very fibers of my heart and essence of it all - settling within my soul.


There is another thought that gives hope and it is this:

"Just remember, when you see the shadows in life, there is a Light source nearby."

So, if you're on the search for a mood lifter today - try this one out.  And to add the cherry on top, I've included the lyrics!  Enjoy : )

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right.
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter.
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here.

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here.

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right.

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right.
It's all right.

2 comments:

*Shelli* said...

So beautiful! Love it all ♥

Welcome Friends said...

Shelli!!! THANK YOU! : )