About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Friday, February 18, 2011

~ Enough Time ~

Sometimes
I wish for more time in my day,
my life ...
but then I wonder -
If I had more time, would I still want
more?
What would I do with more time?

Would it be filled with
quality
moments - on a life changing realm of
existence,



or more time filled with the
chaos
and frustrations of life?

Often
I feel as if I'm running so fast,
that I really get nothing accomplished ... only
an empty soul.
Running so fast just to stand still.
Famished.

What if you had
enough time
in the day?

The quote below say's it perfectly:

"Life is not an emergency.
Only amateurs hurry.
Race for more and you'll snag on time and leak empty.
Hurry always empties a soul.
We don't need more time - we just need enough time.
Time to breathe deep and time to see real
 and time to laugh long, time to give You glory,
and rest deep, sing joy.
And just enough time in a day to not feel
 hounded, pressed, driven,
or wild to get it all done - yesterday."
-Ann Voskamp


 
 

Morning dew drops that hang like a thousand diamonds
on emerald blades
don't rush.




Apple blossoms tightly cocooned
let nature slowly work the
miracle.

 
Make enough time in your life
for the things that truly
matter. 
 
Gratitude ushers in
enough time,
never wanting 'more.'
It slows time miniature - blessing with
enough time.
 
Enough time.

No comments: