About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, January 31, 2011

~ Tempo ~

"Sometimes in life
we need to
slow
down to see life."


The sound of the ticking clock
emphasizes - every second in life is valuable
moving along with its constant rythmn
throughout the day ...
Tick-tock ... tick-tock

I go about my existence, sometimes at
lightening speed ...
missing life happening on the sidelines,
as if it were just a
blur
from the intense speed I am
passing
it by with. 
Eyes blinded
to the
journey
along the way,
being more concerned with the
destination.

As with life, there is a delicate


tempo in music. 
I continually remind my amazing
piano students,
that just because someone can play
fast,
doesn't mean they are a good pianist
if the tempo is
uneven.

Tempo.  One of the most
important
elements in music, can shape a beginner into an
advanced student within
seconds.
The next aspect I remind them is
if their tempo is uneven - that they need to

slow down

and perfect it at a slower tempo,
to see and learn from it more clearly, with
enlightenment
and continue on with
even tempo.

Have you ever noticed in life
that more mistakes are made,
frustrations brew
stress boils
the mind is all clutter
when we hurry faster ... increase our speed?

Beat, rhythm
cadence, momentum, pace, pulse ...

Life.

Today is the day for you to make
even
your tempo.
And if needs be, to
slow
it down ... see life ...
the sidelines - the journey -
YOU.

What are you
missing
with your fast, busy, uneven tempo
in life?

Slow down. Even it out.

See life today.  Breathe. Capture the moments

For in them,
you will also see and feel
Spirit.

No comments: