About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Saturday, January 29, 2011

~ For the Love of ... ~

I go
because he likes it when I am there ...
watching, cheering, waving.
There.
Giving of my time
for him -
for the love of him.

I do
a myriad of things
during the ticking seconds in the day.
Over and over
for them -
for the love of them.

I see
unmeasured miracles
in Creation - all around me
everywhere -
every day.
I bask
in His Light giving Light -
pause for a moment

- breathe in the existence
around me. And be still.
Silent.











Eyes are bathed
in the perfect splendor
of an endless sea,
or a majestic mountain top,
the ebb and flow of
miraculous season's.
They are a miracle indeed.

All of these
moments, gifts, elements, intricate details ...


are for the Love of


YOU!   YOU!  YOU!

For the Love of us ...
For the Love of
me.

His Love in
all
things.

It's there ...
do you see it?  Can you feel it - hear it?
Smell it - taste it?

Today is the day
for the Love of
you
from the Love of
Him.

No comments: