About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~ Someday ~


"Someday
is a dangerous word.
It's just code for ...
never."

Hearing those words for the first time, pricked my heart. 
My spirit.
Silence echoed in the air ...
my ears shut out everything else around me,
as a light illuminated
whirlwinding within every corner of
my mind
awakening synapses
from
a deep frozen sleep.

Why?

Could it be because
truth
unveiled itself within those words,
- that word -
wrapped in flesh and bone ...
real.
For me?

How often in our
lifetime
do we hear the familiar word:
"Someday?"
Why has it become the norm,
so easy to say, with no second thought from the lips
 - swept under the rug
as a cover-up,
a mask,
to hide that which could be ...
should be?

We stare
empty
out into the vast ocean of our
yearning soul within,
as the word Someday
descends
deeper and deeper,
farther out of reach ... entering the
depths
of liquid despair,
expelling
oxygen ... our precious breath and energy of
life.

What are your
"Someday's?"
Do you hear that
voice
paying an unwelcoming visit
every once in awhile
 convincing you -
Someday is ok?

It's a cancer,
toxic
for our spirit.

"Someday I will be happy
when I have a bigger house."

"Someday we will go on a vacation
when we have more money."

"Someday I will
live my dream,
rise to the potential I was
created to be."
Someday.

There is a key word found in those
"Someday's."
"I will."

I will.

Now.
No matter where I am in life.
What I have or don't.
I will
make someday
today.

Full of life.
Full of breathing existence.
Full of passion.
Full of Light.

Why on earth do we allow that voice,
the voice of discouragement -
hold us back, barricade our journey
and realm of existence -
convincing us,
when we have already declared:
"I will?!"

Today
is your Someday!
Make it so,
make it happen.
YOU have the power to
unveil
your Someday into
today.
There is always a way.
Always.
Spirit ignited in full force
will lead the way.

Heaven's mercies
will pour down upon you.
Guide you.  Open your vision.  Inspire.
Seek
His hand.  His guidance.  His help.

"Someday is not a day of the week."
-Author unknown

Someday,
is opportunities
assassin.

Transform your
"could's & should's"
shaped into
"I will."

Today
is Someday.

No comments: