About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, June 6, 2011

~ New Beginnings ~

I've always known
it would come ...
these life-gathered precious moments speedily rushed blurred in the
blink of an eye.

People warned me, a young mother
son nestled within my neck ...
"Time goes by so quickly.  Enjoy every moment."

I didn't realize then -
as I do now,
they spoke truth.

And later words spoken from lips, reminded me,
a mother once again, with
angel daughter bundled in pink ...
"Time flies in the blink of an eye."

I blinked.
It happened.

Son - 18 almost 19 years old - over night.
High school graduate.  Young man.  The world waiting for him
to step into.

Daughter - 15 almost 16.  Over night.
Beautiful, inside and out. Discovering life daily.

A page has turned.  A new chapter.
New beginnings.

New life.



And this mama-heart
longs to keep them just a little while longer.
To slow time down a bit
and bask in their spirit.
Their light.
Their child-heart still beating within.
And hold their hearts forever.

Spring has sprung into summer.
And they - with the beams of sun -
light the way.  A new path.

Mother pleading prayer from lips:
"Remember to 'always' walk in His way.
Light and Life with Him. 
Be in the world, but not of it."

He wouldn't want it any different.


"I am the light of the world:
he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
but shall have the light of life."
- John 8:12

No comments: