About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~ Say it out loud ~

Another piano lesson
with a very challenging piece
tests patience and creates desperate
grasping
for any understanding.

Within that moment of frustration,
a thought
emerged and settled in my mind to have my student say the notes
out loud
while playing them at the same time.
To speak the unseen into seeing.

Code broken in an
instant.
Layers slowly peeled back revealing a genius repetitive formula
as the eyes of
understanding
illuminated with perfect vision!




And in that moment something else happened ..... to me.
I began taking a mental count of
all the things I - we - say out loud that
bestows further Light and understanding to the soul.
Clarity.
Skin on - real.
Layers peeled back.

Prayers offered.
Gratitude - Thanks.
Stories read.
Scriptures.
Hymns.
Saying: "I Love You."
Personal mantra's.
The Pledge of Allegiance.
Favorite songs sung.
The alphabet.
Notes.
Poetry.
Vows.


All of these and so many more. Simply uttered out loud.
Eyes opened and recorded in the soul - forever.

May the words you utter and the life notes you read
- out loud -
be those that illuminate your soul and those around you today.

2 comments:

Ms. Kitty said...

Beautiful! Definately words worth pondering. Confirms what I am always speaking to my children, friends, anyone and everyone..."Be careful what you say. Speaking it, gives it life." God bless you today and always.

Welcome Friends said...

Thank you! And yes, what/how we speak, gives it life. I love that.