About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Thursday, April 14, 2011

~ Chasing Beauty ~

Light ... shadows ...
clouds ... color ...
movement ... stillness.

Beauty.

Every second changes -
sometimes too soon ... too late ...
and if I'm lucky - right on time.

And I found myself
chasing the sunrise again this morning,





yearning for that
"perfect picture" ... just one more time.

Hundreds of
sunrise and sunset photographs have been captured
and fill empty spaces in
my computer.

 




 


 Along with life frames of the endless liquid diamonds of the sea,
majestic mountains, golden desert.









Seasons in all their magnificent wondrous glory.























So many moments chasing beauty.
I - merely the instrument - photographing the Masterpieces.

My camera has a memory - completely free of alzheimer's.
It has the eyes of my eyes within all of its genius inventive functions
and captures what my soul passionately is attempting to say
that words lack - of any definition - or explanation to the
Beauty mirrored glass in the depth of retina,
melting within the very
fibers
of my being.




It is in these moments - this sphere. Realm. Transparency to Divine,
that I wonder ...
why do I feel this need - this unexplainable depth of
desperate yearning
to chase Beauty?

I see the world daily - as if through the
eye of a camera ...
framed forever in the moment.

My spirit
is on a constant hunt - discovery
for that "masterpiece" - and because my
eyes
continually search ... I see thousands of
masterpieces
everywhere around me.

In nature. Love embraced. Family. Friends. Laughter on faces. My dog.








































































Beneath a black canopy sky - studded with a zillion starry diamonds.
Under a full ethereal moon hovering against a violet canvas at twilight.
Or billowing clouds - a window right into heaven.
Some brushed like feathers ... others dotted against sapphire sky like cotton balls.












And others, obvious shapes created directly from heaven above
just for me.












Endless masterpieces.

Why do I chase the beauty?
Am I wired to seek after these things?  Aren't we all?
Is it simply because in this, I feel
His
love for me
when completely enveloped in Beauty?
Transcendent proof right there, before my eyes.

Home. Awe. Wonder. Love.

If life is clearly a matter of perspective, 
why then, do I choose Beauty over the alternative?
My addiction, yearning, craving, appetite for
Beauty
fills my soul with immense joy - life - existing in the very moment ...
at times when nothing else can.

It is here - in the chasing - I feel one of many of life's puzzle pieces -
completing the picture. My picture.

It is here I have found -
that chasing Beauty ... finds God.




"The secret to joy is to keep seeking God where we doubt He is.
We don't have to change what we see. 
Only the way we see it."
-Ann Voskamp



"Nothing here below is profane
for those who know how to see."
-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin





No comments: