About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~ Well Done ~

Life-reflection
causes me to ponder:
have I lived it well
thus far?

So many moments,
experiences,
trials, challenges, broken, growth ...
finding, questions, answers, layers peeled,
discovering ...
being.

Some moments -
feel a lifetime away.
Another breathing existence.
Who was that person
mirrored in eyes from photographs?





 


A daily gathering of life-moments collaged into
who I am today.



And then I wonder again:
who is this person today? ...
I ask blurred -
aged face, depth stare
from mirror reflection.

Am I who
He
created and wants me to be
and still
become?

Do I live the words
wrapped in flesh
I speak
and those I write-inspired?









I try.

I fall hard.
I get back up.  Sometimes slower than other days.
But I continue ...
one foot in front of the other.



With Him carrying me
when I can no longer walk.







I lack knowledge of many things in life,
as continued learning daily life-lessons
guide my journey
with wonderment, inspiration, faith, taught-humbled,
endurance.

But what I do know,
I feel,
is the most important, valued,
resilient, immovable.



A life well lived ...

Isn't it a daily continuation of our existence?
I've heard the way to measure it,
is by how one serves others.
How one loves others.
Forgives. Inspires.
Is honest.

A daily walk.

And I hope to continue
walking that path with
His hand in mine.










Well done, good and faithful servant;
thou hast been faithful over a few things,
I will make thee ruler over many things:
enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.
- Matthew 25:23

No comments: