About Me

My photo
I love expressing heart-felt and inspired words that come unseen at times, yet powerful and profound within.
Enlightenment, in between the lines.

As you will find, I truly believe in the divine power of Gratitude. And how, by that power, it can change lives.

This journey of blogging has been an adventure!
And I'm so glad you stopped by for a quick visit : )

Monday, May 5, 2014

♥ Mothers Day ♥

A long, long time ago ... my mom and me just a few days old ...




'Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever."

A new life -
directly from the hands of
Heaven,
breath of divinity
still lingers
upon virgin skin
wrapped in love against
mothers heart.

Love beyond compare
burst's wide open within
Mothers heart-soul
filled with joy, uncertainty,
responsibility ... Love.

A mother
is wired
within rushing vein and fiber
of God-Love
for such a time as this.
God-Love
to love unconditionally a
brand new being
formed within womb
given from God's hands to
hers.

Mother.
Whispered countless times from lips.
Mother.
She, who is always there.
Always giving.
Always loving.
Mother -
heaven's definition for
Angel.

-Lisa May


In celebration of Mothers Day, I wanted to express my love for my mom! 
She is entirely the definition of mother - hands down. 
She has - and still is - always there for me, and knows me heart and soul. 
She has taught me to stay strong and keep the Faith
walking in all the paths of this journey in my life.  
She is also the BEST grama to my kids!

I am also lucky enough to have another mom ...
my dad's wife LeAnne - who is amazing as well. 
She has taught me the meaning of staying positive
through challenging times with health issues. 
She is full of patience and humor which when the two go hand in hand
makes for an extraordinary person!
She is also a super wonderful grama to my kids
 and has always treated them like her own.

 I am truly blessed to have these two incredible women in my life to love me and to love in return! 
They are truly the best examples anyone could ever have.  

I am including some of my favorite quotes to celebrate all mothers - even those without children. 
Because ALL women are mothers in one way or another.



 "God could not be everywhere, so therefore he created mothers."
~Jewish Proverb

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
~Tenneva Jordan

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
~Sophia Loren

Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
~Marion C. Garretty

A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother.
Abraham Lincoln




LeAnne and I

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen, Soul Sistah!! Thank heaven for Moms...